IBM IT infrastructure services Sales Representative (HCMC, Vietnam) in United States
IBM Global Technology Services is seeking an Infrastructure Services Sales Professional. In this role, you will operate as the subject matter expert and sales lead in the areas of infrastructure management services under traditional outsourcing, hosting and Cloud (public, private, and hybrid) operating models. You will lead client negotiations, propose solutions to CxOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities. You must have prior experience in developing midrange server, middleware, messaging, storage, and mainframe managed services solutions.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Leading customer presentations while describing IBM's point of view, solution and proposal through a value-driven sales approach
Responsible for demonstrating the value of out-tasking, and leveraging off-shore labor models
Collaborates with, and acts as a liaison between our customers, sales, pre-sales solution development and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
Leading multi-disciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a request for information (RFI), request for proposal response (RFP), and statements of work (SOWs), and client proposals/ presentations
May be asked to conduct formal enablement sessions in the areas of Infrastructure Management Services (both Traditional and Cloud) to various stakeholders, IBM internal Opportunity Owner and Opportunity Identifying communities, business partners and customers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum University degree Level
• Strong objection handling skills
• Ability to articulate the value of IBM Services Solutions
• Strong ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, discipline, attention to detail, high energy and a can do attitude, balance multiple tasks
• Highly motivated, competitive, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
• High degree of confidence to interact with C level executives
• At least 5 years IT or IT services sales, preferably candidates having IT solution development experiences.
• English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.