Combined Insurance IT Service Management - Change Manager in United States
_IT Service Management: Change Manager_
The Change Manager has overall responsibility for the implementation and enforcement of the change management process for Chubb. The position resides full time in our Whitehouse, NJ office with Chubb’s North America Operations Center.
The change manager will play a key role in developing, managing and overseeing the technical change management processes for Chubb and ensuring all changes are fully compliant with Chubb IT Service Management policies. The technical Change Manager will be responsible for enforcing change management strategies and processes that help to ensure awareness and stability within the environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Change Management * Apply and enforce structured methodology and lead change management activities Drive and take ownership of the weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting Ensure all changes are submitted and approved according to Audit and compliance guidelines Participate as an active member of the CAB, overseeing all changes and approving or rejecting as required * Ensuring all IT teams adhere to the change management process; and educate and train as needed * Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders * Support all communication efforts around change activity * Assist with the documentation and maintenance of all process documentation Proactively look for ways to improve current and future processes; increasing efficiency and minimizing impact
Incident Management * Provide back up support for incident and major incident management * Take ownership and drive technical bridge calls, engaging all key stakeholders to minimize resolution time * Work closely with application and infrastructure teams to proactively monitor our environment and engage necessary teams when issues arise * Assist with communication of major incidents to senior management * Ensure the incident management process is followed according to ITIL best practices
IT Industry Knowledge * Maintains a solid understanding of the major service issues impacting customers * Maintains a broad industry perspective on relevant best practices for incident and change management
- Experience and knowledge of the change and incident management processes
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or equivalent IT Service Management Systems
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, and manage competing prioritie
- Excellent skills/abilities in: organization, planning, and multi-tasking
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability
- Extreme professionalism and business Acumen
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Forward thinking with a holistic approach
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate conflict and situation management skills
- ITIL certification and an understanding of Agile methodologies preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience recommended
- Ability to work on a rotational on call schedule (overnight or weekends) when applicable
At Chubb we are totally committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, disability or other perceived differences that do not relate to ability, performance and contribution at work.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories are not automatically disqualified from employment. Factors such as job-relatedness of the conviction, age and time of occurrence, and the seriousness and nature of the circumstances will be considered.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: IT Service Management - Change Manager
Requisition ID: 322427