Combined Insurance Jr Data Analyst in United States
The Data Management Department is responsible for managing Chubb’s foundational data assets, such as reference data, master data, data quality and metadata. This position requires foundational technical and analytical capabilities and a quick learner.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with Reference Data Analysis
- Prepare and maintain appropriate reference data process documentation.
- Review JIRA request trackers and provide updates.
- Provide backup support for the reference data platforms as needed.
- Assist with monitoring the demand pipeline and follow up with business asks.
- Assist with data analysis and respond to data requests, e.g., to satisfy SOX audits
- Learn and leverage reference data delivery processes and utilize reference data platforms to maintain data.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of progress, status, and issues. Be proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, inquisitive and persistent.
- Assist with setting up and managing reference data user profiles and user groups.
- Prioritize and manage assignments; deliver quality results on target.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1 year of data analysis and/or application development experience preferably data from databases, flat files and XML (this experience could be from college courses and/or internships)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent PC skills including proficiency with all Microsoft suite products
- Familiarity with any reference data management concepts and/or tools is a plus.
- Strong ability to learn and leverage new technologies quickly and appropriately.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter who demonstrates a high level of productivity.
- Insurance industry knowledge and/or experience is a plus.
- Strong team emphasis and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Jr Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 321080