Combined Insurance Legal Analyst- Personal Risk Services in United States
The duties of a Legal Analyst for the Personal Risk Services business unit of Chubb are as follows:
*Business Unit Counseling and Legal Support: *
- Provide general assistance to the legal team supporting Chubb Personal Risk Services.
- Conduct specific legal research on personal insurance regulatory, compliance and coverage issues.
- Assist attorneys with reviewing and responding to customer complaints.
- Review and research nonrenewal, cancellation and other policy form issues, and assist underwriting in managing such issues.
- Research and provide legal advice concerning digital initiatives, electronic transacting, privacy issues and use of credit (FCRA).
- Demonstrate high ability to: a) comprehend underwriting requests, b) work collaboratively with underwriting to discuss the implications of such requests, c) understand, communicate and address legal, regulatory and compliance complexities, and d) produce a high quality product responsive to underwriting requests.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Certificate of Completion from a recognized paralegal training program and 3 years of paralegal experience within a law firm or corporate legal department, with knowledge of and experience with regulatory research and compliance.
College or university four year degree preferred.
Excellent analytical, legal research, and legal writing skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply regulatory principles to insurance business issues
Demonstrated ability to understand the insurance industry, client needs, and business goals and provide sound consultation and achieve desired results.
Ability to work independently, prioritize, identify legal issues, and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment
Strong communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative relationships and maintain client confidence.
Knowledge of personal insurance, and experience with personal lines policies and endorsements, is a plus.
Title: *Legal Analyst- Personal Risk Services *
Requisition ID: 333876