Vinnell Arabia Manager, Supply Operations Branch (SOB) in United States
Provide assistance and technical training to the Commander of Logistics Management Center (LMC), Supply Depot Command (SDC), and Logistics Management Control Center (LMCC) and Staff. Manages the Contractor’s training staff in LMC, SDC and LMCC to accomplish contracted tasks. Responsible for ensuring that LMC Commander and Staff are fully functional in MNG Automated Logistics Supply System (ALSS) and knowledgeable in Military Standard Requisition and Issue Procedure (MILSTRIP) documentations. SDC Commander and staff are trained in warehouse operations and Care of Supplies in Storage (COSIS) procedures. LMCC Commander and Staff are trained in retail supply procedures. Have oversight of catalog functions and assist MNG in the publication of Supply Bulletin (SB) 700-20.
- Provide assistance to Commander, LMC and staff in the development and attainment of the Office of the Project Manager’s (OPM) goal of an LMC capable of centralized management of logistics stocks for the MNG.
- Provide management assistance to Commander, LMC and staff in performing analysis of MNG readiness reports to increase MNG equipment availability.
- Review reports and management data generated by LMC, subordinate trainers and other agencies to measure attainment of objectives and progress towards modernization program goals.
- Provides assistance to Commander, LMC and staff in the application of automated processes or proposed processes capable of supporting centralized logistics management. Assist MNG in the transition to the new ALSS computer system and MILSTRIP documentation.
- Help oversee management of all classes of supplies at LMC and work with Senior Trainers for coordination of mission performed.
- Provide assistance to Commander, SDC and staff in warehouse operations and COSIS procedures. Provide guidance to and assistance to all Vinnell Trainers assign to SDC.
- Provide guidance to the Commander, LMCC and staff in retail supply procedures using SANG Supply System (SSS) and future ALSS when required.
- Provide guidance and oversight to the Supply Depot Command Training Section (SDCTS) East and West Mobile Training Team.
B. Independence: Under the general supervision of Senior Manager, Sustainment Division (SD); performs within broad objectives with significant choice of methods/procedures.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Forty (40) personnel.
A. Education Level: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's preferred, Commissioned Officer, Senior Warrant Officer staff course graduate. Work experienced maybe substituted for education level requirements.
*B. Experience: *Five (5) years at Corps G-4 level Materiel Management, Depot, Corps Materiel Management Center (MMC), Division MMC or Main Supply Battalion (MSB). A minimum of nine (9) years’ experience in military logistics management including wholesale/retail supply, warehouse, Care of Supplies in Storage (COSIS) operations and direct support maintenance. Must have assignments utilizing automation for management of military designed supply or maintenance database with sufficient experience to facilitate prompt qualifications on MNG software. Must have knowledge on MILSTRIP doctrine.
*C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: *Knowledge of logistics policies, principles and techniques. Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written; ability to work effectively with others. Must possess a valid driver's license. Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Category: Logistics and Maintenance Training