Combined Insurance Marketing Manager in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Midwest Marketing Manager will reside in the Regional Office in Chicago, IL supporting a number of branches in our Midwestern geography. The Marketing Manager has direct and full marketing functions for the assigned branches, and will be active in the office(s) and marketplace. This leadership position’s core responsibility is to lead branch sales and distribution efforts for the Commercial Insurance Segment and to provide assistance to the Small Business segment. The manager will also be a key resource for sales & distribution for PRS and Major Accounts. The Marketing Manager is accountable for implementing and executing internal sales processes, driving profitable growth opportunities for all segments and products, and instilling a sales culture within the assigned territory. The manager will assist the Branch Manager and Business Unit Managers with strategy planning and execution, contingent income administration and effectively manage the distribution channel via agency planning, new appointments, terminations and increased penetration.
A full breadth of producers is represented, including large multinational brokers, interstate and large regional agencies and independent agents. The geographic territory for this job will be assigned offices in the Midwest Region.
Future mobility is highly desired.
Additional responsibilities for this function include:
- Identifying, analyzing and developing sources of desirable new business opportunities from existing and new market relationships
- Providing leadership in accessing opportunities for growth in each segment and product as well as working with managers to identify, articulate and execute priorities
- Coordinating and directing the cross-selling and production meetings
- Assisting businesses with development of employee sales/marketing skills
- Identifying and sharing information regarding competitor products and underwriting
- Acting as a training resource for producer management, competitor analysis and sales skills
Maintaining open and timely communication with territory underwriting staff regarding marketing and business updates, initiatives, local conditions and producer compensation/results
Distribution Analysis of existing and future distribution partners, understanding the share of wallet across the Midwest Region Footprint and building a plan to expand and contract where necessary to drive growth for Chubb.
Marketplace visibility connecting resources internally and externally to generate business for the region.
Demonstrated ability to create strategic plans, implement programs and processes, organize resources, manage priorities and motivate people
- Advanced proficiency in marketing, negotiation, communication and problem solving
- Comprehensive knowledge of Chubb products and services
- Ability to effectively articulate Chubb’s philosophy and market strategies
- Proven ability to generate positive results
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Exceptional internal and external relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of all types of agency operations
- Strong account management skills
- Demonstrated effective personal organization/time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Excellent collaborator and team player
5-7 years of industry experience is preferred
BA/BS degree or equivalent in education and experience
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website .
Job: *Sales & Marketing
Title: Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 320065