Combined Insurance Marketing Specialist, Digital Experience in United States
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
Summary: The Marketing Specialist, Digital Experience will report to the AVP, Customer and Digital Experience and be responsible for the day-to-day development and execution of Web and digital marketing programs and initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing marketing organization that is poised for digital expansion, and for a creative and savvy digital marketer to make his/her presence felt early and often. This position will have a strong focus on Web and digital marketing tools and technologies that assist in building Brand perception and loyalty, driving market growth across sales channels and optimizing customer experience (CX).
* Support the AVP,Customer Experience and Digitalto develop and execute key digital initiatives across Combined Insurance.
* Collaborate with functional leaders (Operations, Claims, IT, Sales) to identify and implement Digital / CX improvement opportunities, focus areas and priorities, such as Online Self-Service, Websites and other digital properties.
* Work with external partners, vendors and/or agencies to maintain and/or evolve digital capabilities and programs.
* Work with the Manager, Social Media in management, execution and measurement of social media campaigns and/or efforts as necessary.
* Lead the daily management and ongoing development of the Combined Insurance website and/or other Web properties.
* Lead and/or support execution of Digital Marketing campaigns via online, email, social and/or other media. * Create and implement non-traditional programs and breakthrough social technology marketing programs to produce new customer prospects, improve brand awareness and improve customer experience. * Execute special projects/initiatives that are digitally-focused or have a video component, such as customer videos, key videos that tell the story about Combined on the website, or other. * Support and/or lead implementation of new tools and technologies that bolster Combined marketing and sales efforts and/or assist with internal operating efficiencies.
Skills/Competencies: * Understands technical marketing terminology, tools, tactics, principles and practices. * Digitally/technology savvy; current with trends and applications of digital and Web marketing tools, techniques, best practices or other. * Hands-on, in-the-details, and adept with digital marketing technology tools/applications. * Execution-focused; has the ability to take a big idea/concept and can break it down into the tactical steps to implement it. * Creative go-getter, energized by business challenges and willing to work with others to identify, test and rigorously seek new and better solutions. * Strong analytics skills; familiar with online and digital analytics tools and programs and able to analyze online trends, patterns and utilization data to make informed decisions and recommendations for the business. * Strong attention to detail along with creative application of user design methodologies.
*Education / Experience: * * Bachelor's degree required in Marketing Communications/Web Design/Internet Marketing or related fields or equivalent experience * Master's in related field preferred. * 3-5 years or more of related experience in the field. *Reports To: * AVP, Customer Experience and Digital
Job: *Sales & Marketing
Title: Marketing Specialist, Digital Experience
Requisition ID: 328051