MissionEssential MID-LEVEL ISR OPERATIONS/MISSION MANAGER in United States
Mission Essential is seeking ISR Operations/Mission Manager to:
· Utilize, build, maintain research, establish, administer, and update knowledge of the primary Collection Requirements Management systems for support to collection JSR planning, operations, and assessments.
· Support and perform TMT, E-Task, JSAPs, and other associated tasking mechanisms, content management, or other functions supporting collection ISR planning, operations, and assessments for overarching JSR Division daily operations.
· Assess multi-INT collection operations.
· Detail the effectiveness of an ISR operation or mission in achieving stated objectives, supporting Commander's priorities or meeting specified Measures of Effectiveness (MoE) and Measures of Performance (MoP).
· Capture data throughout the ISR cycle representing planned, tasked, and executed ISR operations.
· Monitor and understand the results of collection or other ISR related activity.
· Collate and analyze the data.
· Produce well and clearly written assessments in a specified format detailing the effectiveness of a collection platform, available on both SIPR and JWICS.
· Products will include, but not limited to, ISR Platform Effectiveness Assessments, General ISR Assessments, and MoE/MoP Development.