Vinnell Arabia Multimedia Support Tech in United States
Implements the schedule for multimedia support developed by the Multimedia and Translation Team. Responsible to the Multimedia and Translation Team Chief for the development and timely execution of work plans and the complete integration of multimedia components for courses, to include accurate transcription and closed captioning of audiovisual components. Supervises a team of subject matter experts in multimedia functions. Serves as the central point of contact for all multimedia tasks in support of Ministry of National Guard Command and General Staff College (MNG CGSC) curriculum, and team administrative and supply activities. Supervises and provides quality assurance/control quality (QA/CQ) oversight in the multimedia process in support of the Arabic translation process. Supervises and provides technical oversight of all audiovisual and computer graphics design support. As directed by the Team Lead, coordinates with development teams in the syllabi translation process for multimedia and computer-generated graphic design requirements in preparation for QA/CQ and packaging contract deliverables.
- Serves as subject matter expert on matters concerning multimedia and responsible for complying with multimedia requirements in the Performance Work Statement.
- Supervises the conduct of studio and on-location video production recording sessions.
- Coordinates as necessary internally and externally, in order to perform mission requirements.
- Supervises and cross-trains personnel.
- Schedules production activities to meet deadlines.
- Implements applicable metrics to the multimedia process in order to meet prescribed schedule and standards as specified in the Performance work Statement.
- Determines supply, equipment, and personnel requirements regarding multimedia graphic support and photographic and video production missions.
- Assigns multimedia graphic support, and photographic and video production duties, as required.
- Maintains records and provides written reports as required.
- As required, transcribes original scripts from approved English syllabi provided by the Curriculum Developer Instructor Advisor, for video production.
- Coordinates with Chief Curriculum translation and QAQC for all Arabic translations.
- Edits English videotape programs, as required.
- Distributes graphic files from an approved English syllabi provided by the Curriculum Developer Instructor Advisor to the graphics designer.
- Provides audiovisual capabilities needed by the Leader Development Branch personnel for syllabi multimedia and graphic support requirements, classroom events, special events, and meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for the security of photographic, video, and other items of audiovisual equipment throughout the workday.
- Responsible for knowledge management and data backup and protection.
- Responsible for compliance with Vinnell Arabia (VA) policies and standing operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs functions of the Team Lead in his absence.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
B. Independence: Performs his duties under the supervision of the Curriculum Translation and Multimedia Team Lead. Works within guidelines of broad guidance and objectives. Has significant authority to select own methods.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises 2 Saudi employees.
A. Education Level: College or technical college degree preferred; an equivalent combination of college level courses, military training and job site experience may substitute. Past experience in video production or related field required.
B. Experience: Three years of progressively responsible occupational experience in video production is preferred.
C. Specific Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements: Expertise in the methods, equipment, and materials related to video production. Knowledge of production, editing, and multimedia techniques. Ability to supervise others. Ability to work collaboratively. Physically fit with the ability to lift and carry video production equipment. Computer literate and expert with professional video editing software. Must possess a valid US driver’s license.
Category: Directorate of Training