CRST International National Sales Manager - Final Mile in United States
CRST Specialized Transportation is seeking a motivated and driven *National Sales Manager - Final Mile *to work remotely growing our business.
*Job Summary: *The National Sales Manager – Final Mile is responsible for growing territory revenue for our Final Mile Residential and Commercial products. This individual will be responsible for achieving established sales revenue, margin and net operating income objectives.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Identify Residential (eCommerce) and Commercial (Project Logistics) Final Mile prospects and target accounts through a structured market identification process
- Solicit business through direct sales efforts cold calling, email, social media (Linkedin) and customer engagements
- Achieve established revenue, margin and net operating income goals
- Maintain and grow territory portfolio revenue through Strategic Account Management (account penetration)
- Develop unique presentations geared toward specific opportunities
- Lead the RFI and RFP process by collaborating with the operational business owners, solutions design team, contracts – legal and the pricing group
- Lead Customer business reviews monthly, quarterly or annually
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field required
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Formal sales training/experience required
- Must be able to achieve revenue, margin and net operating income goals
- Verbal communication skills must be excellent
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of background and drug screening.
Location: All Locations
Employment duration: Full time