CRST International Network Field Lead in United States
CRST Specialized Transportation is seeking two self operational focused and relationship building Field Lead's to be located in the field supporting existing final mile providers.
*Job Summary: *Network Field Lead is responsible for the overall sourcing and compliance management of third party service providers supporting a home delivery and assembly network.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Source third party service providers in support of the home delivery network.
- Negotiate and manage the contract administration elements between STI and the service providers.
- Provide initial and recurrent training.
- Manage service performance and operational compliance using a metric based KPI measurement system.
- Conduct service provider business reviews and audits.
- Lead the implementation of new business being introduced into the network.
- Act as a liaison between the pricing teams and the service providers.
- Perform analytical tasks related to network modeling, performance management and pricing
- Understand and are complying with customer SOP's.
- Use our technology properly to manage and update orders.
- Comply with the terms of their contract with STI.
- Prepare for capacity surges and other one-time projects.
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 2-3 years of previous experience required - ideally, terminal, DC Supervisor, and/or management experience
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous experience managing contractors preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills are needed
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to build relationships and coach others
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background & drug testing
To apply, please email: ESohl@CRST.com
Location: All Locations
Employment duration: Full time