Combined Insurance Portfolio Performance Management Analyst, International Accident & Health in United States
International Corporate Accident & Health Business is looking for a highly effective Portfolio Performance Management Analyst with a strong background in data extraction, dashboard creation, predictive analytics and developing business/customer insights. This Analyst will create and improve upon timely, relevant, and actionable insights, intelligence and recommendations that help drive sales, marketing, product features and category selection. This role reports to SVP, Head of Corporate Accident & Health.
Job Responsibilities * Building & maintaining a business activity tracking & reporting environment that coordinates each respective regions’ data capture – This will involve partnering with underwriting, analytics, IT and operations * Reviewing industry data reports and advising market opportunities for A&H. This will include consultation with A&H portfolio managers, actuaries and underwriting managers * Working with your equivalents within our major trading partners to uncover new joint strategies & business opportunities * Combining with your equivalents in other Chubb divisions to find common business pursuits * Proactively suggesting new ways to approach our business to drive growth based on metric based obervations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Management & Reporting and/or Account Analysis
- Experience in roles such as business analyst, actuary, underwriter, or product analyst.
- Experience in MI visualization, develop Dashboard or create framework to measure relevant KPIs for evaluating sales and business performance.
- Strong SQL experience and ability to work with multiple data sources.
- Report automation knowledge using VBA will be preferred.
- Experience in developing and deploying automated and drill down reports; familiarity with MIS tools like Qlikview/Power BI is a must.
- Experience in insurance product/customer profiling & segmentation will be preferred
- Experience in providing insightful commentary on reports to senior management is an essential requirement for the role.
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and high performing work environment.
- Process-driven individual with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Able to work independently or in a team environment/ or work closely with remote team members
- Willing to travel occasionally
Title: Portfolio Performance Management Analyst, International Accident & Health
Requisition ID: 317794