Combined Insurance Property Claims Supervisor in United States
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
SUMMARY AND SCOPE
This position will be responsible for administrative management, staff development and technical claim results for a team of inside property claim adjusters within the National Desk Unit. The individual will collaborate with,support and report to the Atlanta based VP/Team Leader for the Mainstream and Fast Track Property Team, and will be responsible for delivering high-level technical expertise as well as excellent financial and service results. The position will also be responsible for developing staff, succession planning and executing strategies to achieve goals and objectives. Ideal candidate will be responsible for the efficient/consistent delivery of service to our customers and business partners that meets or exceeds Chubb's standards and complies with all applicable statutes/regulations within the assigned jurisdiction(s).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- The candidate must be both service-oriented and results-driven and must also possess excellent administrative, leadership and organizational skills.
- The ability to generate exemplary written work product tailored to various constituents (claims management, business partners and clients) is essential.
- Candidate must be able to make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Experience in performance management, salary administration, training, staff development, and succession planning is a strong plus.
- Must be an articulate communicator who is interested in helping others achieve corporate and personal objectives.
- A strong knowledge of Chubb's systems, procedures, claims handling philosophy and claims handling requirements/protocols are necessary.
- Candidate must be able to manage business relationships with internal/external customers and investigate/resolve issues and/or complaints in a fair and equitable manner.
A minimum of 8 years property claims handling experience is required, with an emphasis on desk adjusting / managing outside independent adjusters and/or third party administrators. Prior Supervisory and/or Management experience is highly desirable.
Title: Property Claims Supervisor
Requisition ID: 330971