Combined Insurance QA/DevOps Lead in United States
The ideal candidate will build test strategy in an agile environment and should have a deep knowledge on test automation tools & processes. This role will have the responsibility to improve current automation framework and automation %.
Key objectives for the position:
- Work closely with Product Owner / Business Analyst to understand requirements, Develop Test scenarios/cases, Execute Test Cases and automate eligible stories.
- Drive Test Strategy across the Small Commercial group and guide other QA testers to implement test strategies.
- Mentor team members and colleagues on quality engineering and automation best practices.
- Develop and implement improvements to quality practices.
- Help to improve regression automation %.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities related to software testing to ensure product quality goals are accomplished.
- Ensures compliance with software quality engineering policies and standards.
- Independent thinker, problem solver and Quality first mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to challenge status quo.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- Experience with designing, planning and execution of testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the system life cycle.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the product, requirements, and key functionality. Ability to decompose business / functional requirements to build test cases.
- Build and execute manual/automation test scripts to verify functionality.
- Record test results and generate written reports that detail the findings/bugs, etc., and help to diagnose issues discovered during QA testing.
- Report progress on problem resolution to project team and leadership.
- Perform test data review, trending analysis and defect report generation
- 2-5 years Agile / Agile team experience.
- Understanding of DevOps and ability to use this software to improve productivity and automation.
- Hands on experience with UI and back end automated testing methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in Test Automation Frameworks including but not limited to Selenium, C #.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC) with a primary focus on agile methodologies.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: QA/DevOps Lead
Requisition ID: 327373