Combined Insurance Security Technical Lead in United States
Digital Business – Security Technical Lead Chubb IT Digital Business Group
The mission of the IT Digital Business group is to enable agents, clients and partners to connect with Chubb business services when and where they want, using the digital channels and devices of their choice. This position will have responsibility for managing key enterprise digital platforms within the Digital Business Platform team. The position requires a self-starter and a team player with a strong technical foundation in digital technologies and platforms.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Execute digital security platform initiatives, planning and carrying out new platform implementations and upgrades to existing platforms.
- Provide management and support for digital security platforms including platform maintenance, issue resolution, monitoring, and tuning.
- Manage relationships with various platform and software vendors.
- Participate in product evaluation and selection with strategy and architecture representatives.
- Create detailed implementation estimates for platform initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and measure operational metrics and monitoring to measure platform effectiveness and proactively detect production issues.
- Partner closely with Digital architect and adhere to Digital architecture strategy.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of project progress, status and issues.
- Ability to work with infrastructure teams to assist and manage installation of other systems that may be a dependency to the proposed security solution
- Ability to troubleshoot complex application authentication issues for applications and vendor products.
- Implement Single sign on authentication schemes across a large infrastructure with multiple internal, external applications and external vendor systems.
- Broad knowledge and passion for digital technology, including web-based products & services, mobile devices & apps, and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 8 – 10 years of overall experience with implementation, support, migration and maintenance of web security identity management.
- Working knowledge in security platforms is required i.e. MS – AD, ADB2C, Ping Federate, Entrust GetAccess and OIM.
- Working with cloud technologies I.e. MS-Azure or AWS is required.
- Good working knowledge on OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0 and SAML authentication/authorization protocols.
- Application development experience with MS.Net web development knowledge isrequired .
- Good working knowledge with Oracle and MS SQL Server databases and should have strong SQL experience.
- Experience leading applications onboarding for security configurations is required.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies are preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working with Digital or Insurance industry experience is a plus.
- Development experience with JAVA is a plus.
- Working experience of scripting using Windows PowerShell, Perl or Shell scripting, (ksh and/or bash) is a plus.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Security Technical Lead
Requisition ID: 316985