Combined Insurance Senior Financial Analyst in United States
/Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients./
/Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success./
The Financial Analyst is a pivotal team member of Chubb Global Casualty. They will interact with a diverse group of internal personnel including other financial analysts, divisional leadership, and/or functional staff. Specific areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to quarterly close, quarterly flux analysis, account reconciliations and project management
- Facilitate the timely identification and resolution of legacy and current reconciling items. Prepare reconciliations and research out-of-balances by running queries, analyzing results and communicating with business partners to drive corrective actions.__
- Process quarterly standard and unplanned entries to facilitate and support the close process.__
- Responds to ad hoc requests from various internal business partners and external customers.
- Interfaces with client processing organizations including Reinsurance Services, TPA Tape Unit, CDW, and Claims.
- Ability to understand relations between the various systems used to provide information (claim premium and loss reporting, billing, claims handling instructions) and put knowledge in application to maintain/improve/correct data.
- Proactively identify opportunities to introduce process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of special projects and performs other duties and tasks in order to meet company objectives within established time frames.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Accounting or Finance
· Two to four years of accounting or finance experience required.· Excellent computer skills with an ability to learn accounting and insurance policy software · Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines · Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work independently · Microsoft Word and Excel experience required · Proven problem solving skills
/Required Personal Skills:/
· Team player with customer service orientation
· Professional attitude, appearance and demeanor
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills· Proven leadership experience in an academic or business setting · Enthusiastic self-starter · Demonstrates integrity and dedication
/Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law./
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 323153