Combined Insurance Senior IAM (Identity Access Management) Engineer in United States
Senior IAM (Identity Access Management) Engineer * *
Primary Job Responsibilities: * This is a IAM technical hands-on lead position who can deliver IAM deliverables globally across Chubb and drive security strategies and implementation. * Understand, strategize, and lead initiatives around IAM, authentication, authorization, and other related components. * Execute the IAM deliverables for enterprise need across Chubb business units globally. * Provide support on IAM platforms including platform maintenance, issue resolution, monitoring, and tuning. * Manage relationships with various platform and software vendors. * Participate in product evaluation and selection with strategy and architecture representatives. * Create detailed implementation estimates for platform initiatives. * Develop and implement operational metrics and monitoring to measure platform effectiveness and proactively detect production issues. * Partner closely with Security architects and adhere to Chubb Security strategy. * Provide timely and accurate reporting of project progress, status and risks to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: * Working experiences with MS Azure AAD / ADB2C policies, OAuth/OpenID, SAML, Federation. * Knowledge on Single Sign-on protocols including SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth and Open ID Connect * Core .NET C# development, REST/SOAP Web Services, specializing in MS active directory both on premise and cloud. (AAD, ADB2C and ADB2B). * Good understanding of OOP and working knowledge of Web Services and its protocols. * Driver of automation and scripting (DevOps) skills. * Working knowledge with different web application servers i.e. IIS, Apache, Tomcat etc. * Expert-level troubleshooting; escalation point for major incidents providing strong and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 10 years of System management, and/or application development experience in a digital technology area.
- Experience with Cloud hosted services
- Experience in design and architecture of scalable, high-availability IAM solutions for users and applications.
- More than 5 years working experience with .Net development knowledge is a must.
- More than 2 years of working experiences in database development preferably Azure MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Java/J2EE web development knowledge a plus.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior IAM (Identity Access Management) Engineer
Requisition ID: 333079