Chenega Corporation Site Manager in United States
CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC
Company Job Title:
Chenega Job Title:
Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
This position is Contingent upon contract award.
TheSite Manger (SM) shall be the main point of contact for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Office of Security and the COR and Assistant COR. TheSM is responsible for the overall day to day operations as it pertains to the security personnel assigned to the contract and site. TheSM is responsible for all reports and will be required to provide a monthly headcount report. This report will include location and will be due the last of each month. TheSM is responsible for officer post selections, and any disciplinary actions of personnel assigned to the contract and site. TheSM shall also ensure that: (1) the goals and objectives of the project, and (2) problem frames and funding parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Ability to interface with the TSA customer
· Manage on-site employees to ensure compliance with the contract and to meet customer needs
· Oversee quality control of contract deliverables
· Plan, direct, and coordinate security administration and project control
· Monitor financial performance to ensure budget targets are met
· Ensure compliance with Federal State, local, TSA, and FPS laws, regulations, and requirements
· Provide coordinated communications with the customer and other on-site contractors with regard to security operations
· Other duties as assigned
· Oversees 3 individuals/positions directly and indirectly supervises on contract services 30 or more personnel.
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· U.S. Citizen
· Valid state driver’s license
· Speak, understand, read and write the English language fluently
· Secret security clearance granted by the Defense Security Service pursuant to the requirements of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and the NISP Operating Manual (NISPOM) prior to starting work under this contract
· High school diploma or its equivalency
· Associates or a Bachelors degree from a two or four-year college/university, or a combination of education and experience beyond the high school level is desired
· A Secret security clearance granted by the Defense Security Service pursuant to the requirements of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and the NISP Operating Manual (NISPOM) prior to starting work under this contract.
· Demonstrated experience in certified law enforcement, commercial/industrial security, or a combination of experience in certified law enforcement and commercial/industrial security with demonstrated experience as a supervisor.
· Graduate of a certified federal, state, county or local law enforcement training program, military police training program, and must have received a certificate, diploma or equivalent, stating that the individual is eligible for employment as a law enforcement officer.
· Demonstrated experience managing thirty (30) or more persons in guard force operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of TSA and FPS directives pertaining to security operations
· Knowledge of the Security Guard Information Manual (SGIM)
· Excellent working knowledge of management practices and principles
· Skill in satisfactorily dealing with customers
· Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
· Critical thinking skills and can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response
· Ability to use a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
· Ability to successfully complete all training requirements identified in the contract
· Ability to practice good communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to pass a physical aptitude test may be required
· In addition, they must meet the TSA standards for contractor suitability as determined by the TSA Office of Personnel Security.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or listen. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Infinity
Title: Site Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 1800002454