Combined Insurance Sr Financial Data Analyst in United States
/Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally./ / /
_RELATIONSHIP & SCOPE_ //
Chubb is seeking a qualified candidate to join the company located in Philadelphia, PA. The position will report to the Delivery Manager of the Account Reconciliation Project and will be responsible for performing data management and analysis, management of controls and design of reporting to support our implementation of BlackLine. These responsibilities will be on a global basis. This role will be incremental in ensuring implementation teams have complete and accurate data to make decisions and ensure complete population, reporting of key project metrics and designing of operational, financial and exposure reporting. This candidate will interact with a diverse group of internal personnel, including other financial professionals, technology experts, and functional staff to support the global project.
- Monitor and manage database of all balance sheet accounts (and combinations). o Align account population to overall project plan, including rollout owners. o Perform global population verification control and resolve outstanding issues. o Track level of detail at which reconciliations will need to be performed for all accounts.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators to track status of project. o Track status of accounts, forecast, and summarize for project status reporting. o Maintain inventory of reports, track status, and facilitate System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Design global operational, financial and exposure reporting. o Translate business requirements into technical requirements and design of critical reports. Write functional and technical requirements for design of reports. o Run process to prioritize design of reporting.
- Work closely with financial controls team, functional areas and project teams in the development and design of balance sheet, management, and operational reporting.
Reporting design, delivery & maintenance.
Bachelor’s degree required
- Financial process, data and reporting acumen.
- Insurance industry experience beneficial, but not necessary
- Experience in a PeopleSoft ERP or similar ERP environment preferred
- Mastery of end user applications (e.g., Microsoft products such as Excel/Word/Access)
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Ability to work effectively across organizational areas and levels
- Experience in database management and reporting.
- Experience in writing technical and functional requirements. Ability to read and interpret business requirements.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and responsibilities across stakeholders.
- Strong control and process orientation.
- Team player with customer service orientation required
- Professional attitude, appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
/Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success./
/Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. /
Title: Sr Financial Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 327240