Vinnell Arabia Subcontracts Manager in United States
Provides effective procurement support and technical advice primarily in support of the Directorate of Aviation Training contract by preparing and executing timely and accurate tender documents (RFPs, RFQs, IFBs) and solicitations for local and foreign (Non-KSA) competitive vendor quotes; bid analaysis preparation for award authorization; purchase order preparation and issuance; United States Governement consent preparation; and award administration through close-out.
- Administers primary partner subcontracts to ensure compliance with minimum requirements and resolution of performance deficiencies in an expeditious manner promoting overall effectiveness of the program and mission capability of all support equipment, facilities, personnel, vehicles, and items utilized to support the flight training of Ministry of the National Guard personnel.
- Manages Quality Assurance Program utilizing standard evaluation documentation and providing sound and timely evaluation of performance.
- Prepares and maintain purchase order and subcontract procurement files in a professional and organized manner.
- Consolidates, on a commodity basis, for purchase requisitions generated by user organizations into RFP packages for competitive solicitations within the local market. Alternately, acquire vendor bids and sufficient documentation for procurement requiring a sole/single source of supply. Prepares solicitation documentation IAW company, FAR, USG and local Saudi Procurement Regulations.
- Prepares and issues purchase order/subcontract documents in support of Vinnell Arabia in award determinations (to include requests for Contracting Officer consent, where applicable), in accordance with regulations and the PSD SOP.
- Administers purchase orders/subcontracts from conception to final close-out.
- Provides pricing assistance for customers as needed.
- Provides technical advice on procurement matters to VA management and when required to USG, SANG/MNG, and vendor personnel to accomplish the above cited duties.
- Performs other procurement functions and related activities as may be assigned by the Manager, AFSS Procurement Branch, PSD, DBO.
B. Independence: Performs under the general supervision and direction of the Branch Manager. Performs primarily independent with little supervision.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Potential requirement for supervision of subordinate procurement personnel as workload assignments may dictate. Provides supervisory responsibilities in the absence of the Branch Manager.
A. Education Level: Baccalaureate degree. Degree in Business Adminstration or a related field of study preferred. Masters degree is a plus. DAWIA Level 2 or 3 Certified (or equivalent) preferred.
B. Experience: A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as defined in Section III with the procurement office of the USG or a major contractor, preferably a DoD Prime Contractor. A minimum of 8 years directly relatable experience may substitute for the minimum education/experience requirements.
*C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: *DoD specific, USG procurement regulatory familiarity, in particular where applicable to subcontract administration. Concise English language, verbal and written communications skills. Positive interpersonal skills for vendor and customer related interface and problem resolution situations. Advanced computer skills and understanding of LAN systems. Possess business acumen, high degree of professionalism, punctual, teamplayer, cooperative attitude, calm under pressure, able to handle stressful situations in a mature manner, ability to multi-task, customer oriented, and unquestionable integrity.
Category: Management and Business Support activities