Vinnell Arabia Subcontracts Manager in United States
Provide effective administrative support and technical advice to the SANG Modernization Program by preparing and executing timely and accurate tender documents (RFPs, RFQs, IFBs) and solicitations for local competitive vendor quotes; bid analaysis preparation for award authorization; purchase order preparation and issuance; USG consent preparation; and award administration through close-out.
- Consolidates, on a commodity basis, for purchase requisitions generated by user organizations into RFP packages for competitive solicitations within the local market. Alternately, acquire vendor bids and sufficient documentation for procurement requiring a sole/single source of supply. Solicitation documentation will be prepared in compliance with company, FAR, USG and local Saudi Procurement Regulations.
- Performs and prepare formal bid analysis packages which details a basis for adequate price competition or provides a basis for a price reasonableness determination in sole/single source environment.
- Submits bid analysis packages with solicited vendor quotations and an award recommendation through to OPM-SANG final award authorization.
- Prepares and issues purchase order/subcontract documents in support of Vinnell Arabia, USG and Hq. SANG award determinations (to include requests for Contracting Officer consent, where applicable), in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Administers purchase order/subcontracts through final close-out, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Interpersonal interaction on a technical advisory level with company/USG/SANG and vendor personnel to accomplish the above cited duties.
- Performs other procurement function related activities as may be assigned by the Branch Manager and Division Manager.
B. Independence: Performs under the general supervision and direction of the Manager, Program Support Subcontracts Branch. Performs to some extent, under own responsibility with little choice of methods.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Potential requirement for supervision of subordinate procurement personnel as workload assignment may dictate. Will be required to fill the role as Acting Branch Manager periodically.
A. Education Level: Baccalaureate degree. Degree in Business Adminstration or a related field of study preferred: Masters in Business Administration a plus. DAWIA certification (Level I, II, or III) a plus.
B. Experience: A minimum of 6 years of experience as defined in Section III with the procurement office of the USG or a major contractor, preferably a DoD Prime Contractor. Educational requirement can be substituted for experience.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: DoD specific, USG procurement regulatory familiarity, in particular where applicable to subcontract administration. Concise English language, verbal and written communications skills. Positive interpersonal skills for vendor an customer related interface and problem resolution situations. An understanding of basic computer skills and LAN systems. Positive interpersonal skills for supplier and customer related interface and problem resolution situations. Possess business acumen, high degree of professionalism, punctual, teamplayer, cooperative attitude, calm under pressure, able to handle stressful situations in a mature manner, ability to multi-task, customer oriented, and unquestionable integrity.
Category: Management and Business Support activities