Combined Insurance Territory Sales Leader, Small Commercial Insurance in United States
Territory Sales Leader, Small Commercial
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The position will be based in within the defined geography, preferably in close proximity to a Chubb Regional Office. The role will report to the Regional Vice President and Commercial Lines Manager of Small Commercial.
* Responsible for the execution of small commercial strategies across defined agent and broker territory.
* Consistently delivers superior results on a month, quarterly, and annual basis
* Manages and maintains focus on achieving metrics across KPI's, including quotes, issued policies, line and industry mix, and profit.
* Exhibit's a through understanding of local marketplace, CHUBB capabilities within that market place, and corporate vision.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * *
* Develops tactical sales plan designed to achieve annual objectives. These objectives to include the capture of market share, new agency appointments, & revenue growth. * Work closely with CHUBB Small Commercial underwriting staff to promote small commercial products and capabilities. * Maintains and shares feedback surrounding market conditions specific to the small commercial marketplace. * Executes CHUBB agency management strategies, developing and managing local key strategic relationships. * Identifies new customers through effective pipelining, pre-qualification, and territory analysis/management.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: * 5 years proven sales experience in a high performing culture and organization. * Demonstrated ability to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual production goals. * 4 year college degree preferred; professional designations such as CIC and CPCU * Negotiation, Relationship Building, & Influence skills * Basic understanding of small commercial underwriting strategies. * Salesforce.com * Microsoft products (excel, word, outlook, OneNote, etc.) * Entrepreneurial and Creative approach to challenges and opportunities. Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website athttp://www.new.chubb.com. Please direct any questions regarding this opportunity to Michael Fitzpatrick atMichael.Fitzpatrick@Chubb.com
/In order to be considered an applicant for employment with Chubb, all applicants must go to//Chubb’s Careers//website//to apply for the position(s) of interest and complete an online application. If you do not complete the online application, you will not be considered an applicant in accordance with Chubb’s policy./ / /
Job: *Sales & Marketing
Title: Territory Sales Leader, Small Commercial Insurance
Requisition ID: 318709