Combined Insurance VP, Global Compliance Monitoring Director in United States
Global Compliance Monitoring Director Vice President * * Key Responsibilities:
Global Compliance Monitoring Director will oversee and lead Chubb Compliance monitoring, including the Compliance Assurance Review program, as well as continuous monitoring initiatives involving both transactional and thematic controls reviews. Reporting into the Senior Vice President, Global Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, he/she will be based in New York City and partner closely with Regional Compliance Officers (“RCOs”), Regional Compliance monitoring teams and the businesses to support the Chubb Business Compliance Framework (“BCF”) objectives.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
* Assist Regional and Country Compliance Officers in establishing and executing on annual monitoring plans.
* Track and report performance indicators on effectiveness of the compliance program.
* Perform periodic review of controls in the risk register, test and evaluate the effectiveness of controls and make recommendations to update, as needed.
* Guide the business on controls relating to compliance risks, how these risks impact the business and disseminate best practices for mitigating such risks.
* Develop and deliver best practices and centralized set of standards for monitoring and testing controls and provide ongoing training of monitoring and testing methodology to RCOs and Regional Compliance monitoring teams.
* Support the RCOs, Regional Compliance monitoring teams and businesses in the development of concrete action plans to remediate compliance deficiencies identified in CARs in a timely manner.
* Support the development and oversight of standard control systems to prevent violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
* Support the development, implementation and use of data analytics for thematic issue tracking, root cause analysis and mitigation plans.
* Review and support regional CAR Program planning materials, scope of work and status of individual reviews to ensure proper execution of CAR Program. * Review and approve Regional CAR reports and track finding remediation plans to ensure proper compliance risk and control evaluation, risk mitigation and related reporting. * Prepare quarterly Global Compliance reporting for Chubb Group Audit Committee.
Requirements: * Min. 7 years of relevant experience in a corporate compliance, legal, or audit function * Experience enhancing compliance related control frameworks, including management information and monitoring and testing in a global insurance company is preferred * Deep understanding of the insurance business, risk and control environment * Strong collaboration and influencing skills * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Strong drafting skills
Title: VP, Global Compliance Monitoring Director
Requisition ID: 327371