Comcast Generalist 3, Human Resources in Voorhees, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing and coordinating recruitment, screening, and
selection activities in the Human Resources department. Acts as
point-of-contact for applicant tracking system and general recruiting
questions. Manages the compiling of all statistical information used for
reporting of performance and regulatory compliance. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines
own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Trains recruiting personnel on eRecruiting's forms, approval
processes, postings, and publications.
- Assists in administering performance reviews for every Company
employee, meeting with both the employee and the employee's manager, and
thoroughly documenting the entire process.
- Screens all resumes submitted for open job positions to find the most
- Serves as initial point-of -ontact for Company's employee issues and
inquiries, including but not limited to payroll and Company policies.
- Tracks and maintains all records, ensuring that the hiring remains
compliant with the U.S. EEOC.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and improves recruitment and compliance
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and executive monthly and quarterly reporting tools designed to analyze key HR metrics and the impact to the Care organization including discovering, initiating, and implementing the appropriate action plans post information assessment
- HR Metrics: Assist in the tracking and analyzing of staffing, retention, turnover, exit interview data and other information necessary to provide insights that will inform appropriate talent decisions.
- Serve as the project manager for the New Hire Experience Program including reporting/tracking, client engagement, and employee retention and satisfaction
- Conduct employee relations investigations voiced through the Open Door process as well as CLCs. Complete the investigation report and communicate with the respective business and ER Leader as necessary.
- Facilitate Let's Get Started (New Hire Orientation), CARE HR Introduction day and serve as back up as needed.
- LOA Management
Manage HR compliance activities including performing internal audits.
Develop monthly communications with regards to HR priorities and initiatives.
- Continuous improvement: Seeks opportunities to streamline processes and/or effort and is proactive about making HR a better experience.
- Proactively develop employee engagement initiatives based on data and personal observations.
- Support all operational and administrative (i.e., back end) to key internal programs and initiatives.
- Leads HR project initiatives providing project planning and leadership with a focus on project/business results.
- All other duties as assigned and/or determined based on the employee's evaluation of the role.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.