Hilton Busperson- Nui Restaurant - Part-Time in Waikoloa, Hawaii
A Busperson is responsible for setting up and clearing tables, stocking all service stations and assisting food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
A Busperson is responsible for setting up and clearing tables, stocking all service stations and assisting food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Promptly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for reseating. Promptly and consistently reset all serviceware as prescribed. Wipe down chairs at each table and clear floor of any trash or food.
- Lift and transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Assist servers in serving guests beverages and replenish as necessary.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of side stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments as prescribed by the Restaurant Manager.
- Clear empty dishes from the guest placesetting at the end of each course.
What are we looking for?
High school diploma preferred.
Previous food and beverage experience preferred. Experience in dealing with the public preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Ability to obtain Hawaii Liquor Commission yellow card. Tuberculosis Clearance Certificate required. CPR Certificate and First Aid training preferred.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and serviceware.
- Ability to read English to fully comprehend guest request, memos, and any caution or safety notices.
- Ability to speak and understand the English language sufficient to communicate with guest and colleagues.
- Ability to lift trays full of dishes, ascend and descend stairs, and transport dishes to the dishwasher.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Busperson- Nui Restaurant - Part-Time
Requisition ID: HOT05LJM