Hilton Banquet Bartender - Casual in Wailea, Hawaii
A Banquet Bartender with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for serving beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the event.
What will I be doing?
A Banquet Bartender with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for serving beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the event. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for setting up bar supplies for shift, this includes all necessary beverages, bar utensils, glassware, garnishes, ice, etc
- If working a cash bar, you must be responsible for your bank, making change, collecting cash and balancing money with product usage
- Transport and set- up bar in designated area
- Maintain an accurate account for all beverages served.
- Assist management with liquor count and other areas pertinent to an accurate guest check.
What are we looking for?
High School Diploma
- Must have 1-year minimum bartending experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have thorough understanding of mixology of all drinks and garnishes.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be responsible for consistency in recipes and maintaining a high level of standards
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Maui County Liquor Card. Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to insure all laws are being followed.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Banquet Bartender - Casual
Requisition ID: HOT052YP