Hilton Engineering - Maintenance III - Full-Time in Wailea, Hawaii
Maintenance III is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, repairing and carrying out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's equipment.
What will I be doing?
Maintenance III is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, repairing and carrying out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's equipment. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Rooms preventive maintenance program – inspect room for damage. Perform repair tasks such as re – caulking, fixing leaks, change light bulbs, check the television and the air conditioner.
- Electrical, electronics, plumbing, air conditioning, test and treat boilers and chillers, refrigeration, mechanical systems, locksmithing, carpentry, cabinet making, painting and masonry.
- Originates purchase requisition and maintains adequate stock of tools and materials
- Performs all duties of lower classification
- Participates in setting up equipment for special events
What are we looking for?
High School diploma or Trade School preferred.
Must have 1 year basic maintenance and mechanical aptitude. Ability to perform routine repairs and maintenance on hotel facilities and equipment as required under general supervision. Common sense is needed as well as the ability to pick up new skills quickly. Good manual dexterity and physical strength are an advantage as well as the ability to get along well with others. May be able to do paperwork as well as some small repair projects.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Engineering - Maintenance III - Full-Time
Requisition ID: HOT05U4X