Hilton Spa Grande - Sales Experience Coordinator - Casual in Wailea, Hawaii
A Spa Experience Sales Coordinator is responsible to provide courteous and efficient guest service within the Experience Room of Spa Grande.Offers unique upgrade opportunities and sells products related to spa treatments.
What will I be doing?
A Spa Experience Sales Coordinator is responsible to provide courteous and efficient guest service within the Experience Room of Spa Grande. Offers unique upgrade opportunities and sells products related to spa treatments. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Selling and upgrading spa services and retail homecare to walk up guests. Offer mini experiences to promote optional add-on treatments. Complete post-treatment homecare recommendations in partnership with Independent Contractors and recommend return visits.
- Accurately process all billing and posting for spa upgrades and retail. Report any overages and shortages to supervisor. Handle and post all room charge and credit card transactions, adjustments, and voids with accuracy. Handles all posting of tips and gratuities.
- Accurately explains spa treatment menu and packages to guests. Schedules treatments and packages for guests with accuracy and consistency.
- Answers phones using proper etiquette and professionalism.
- Assist with Spa events, group upsell opportunities and promotional activities at the resort.
- Ensure the Experience Room is clean, neat, and organized.
- Files paper work in the appropriate files.
What are we looking for?
High school graduate or equivalent required.
Must be able to obtain Alcohol Blue Card.
- At least 1 year experience in the spa or hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience in a resort or wellness related field preferred.
- Experience in product sales, esthetic or cosmetic field preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent communications skills (English).
- Ability to think and respond quickly to issues or guest needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and professional skills.
- Must be flexible and adapt easily.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Spa Grande - Sales Experience Coordinator - Casual
Requisition ID: HOT054G4