Hilton Utility Steward/Dishwasher-Casual in Wailea, Hawaii
A Kitchen Utility Steward is responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and serviceware in order to provide cooks, buspersons and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests’ dining experience. Restock all dishes and utensils as they are cleaned. Also requires cleaning of physical surroundings.
What will I be doing?
A Kitchen Utility Steward is responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and serviceware in order to provide cooks, buspersons and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests’ dining experience. Restock all dishes and utensils as they are cleaned. Also requires cleaning of physical surroundings.Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Washes dishes and other cooking utensils. Restocks all clean glasses, silverware and plates
- Performs general cleaning in order to stay in compliance with Health Department
- Burnish, detarnish, polish silver for proper appearance.
- Removes trash from all containers in the F&B areas, taking it to the dumpster located on the loading dock
- Puts away food stock and dry goods in their proper location.
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent preferred
Some work experience in related field preferred. Some hospitality experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Ability to obtain any government required license or certificate.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read english language so as to fully comprehend job requests, caution notices and similar written material.
- Ability to perform duties in extreme temperature ranges.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within training period.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Utility Steward/Dishwasher-Casual
Requisition ID: HOT05DBP