Hilton Group, Convention and Events Planning Executive / Specjalista ds Planowania Konferencji i Imprez in Warsaw, Poland
A Group Convention & Events Planning Executive with Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events.
What will I be doing?
As G,C&E Planning Executive you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events. The G,C&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business.
Specifically, a G,C&E Planning Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Conduct show rounds, pre-conference meetings, menu tastings
- Handle confirmed bookings various in size and type
- Compile and produce the function sheets (Banquet Event Orders) on a weekly basis
- Enter rooming lists into the hotel’s reservation system
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Ensure that a clear and effective line of communication is maintained with all relevant departments within the hotel
- Meet & greet the customers upon their arrival to the hotel, meet the customers during the event and before their departure from the hotel
- Check the final invoice and approve it for sending to the client
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
What are we looking for?
A Group Convention & Events Planning Executive serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Good organisational and administration skills
- High level of MS excel and systems skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent grooming standards
- Fluent Polish and English
It would be advantageous in thisposition for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference, Groups & Events; Sales, Reservations, Guest Service or Front Office areas
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems such as: ONQ, Delphi, Opera etc
Title: Group, Convention and Events Planning Executive / Specjalista ds Planowania Konferencji i Imprez
Requisition ID: HOT05QBN