Hilton Executive Steward - Washington Hilton in Washington, District Of Columbia
An Executive Steward is responsible for managing and directing stewarding operations to ensure designated food and beverage outlets have necessary supplies and equipment in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Executive Steward, you would be responsible for managing and directing stewarding operations to ensure designated food and beverage outlets have necessary supplies and equipment in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all stewarding operations to include, but not limited to, inventory management, maintenance of sanitation and cleanliness standards, systems management, budget and forecasting, health inspections, safety initiatives, , report generation, department management, meeting participation and facilitation, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Lead staff in daily coordination and distribution of big four items: china, glassware, linen and silver
- Oversee equipment storage and distribution according to established standards
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards and prepare for health inspections
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Executive Steward - Washington Hilton
Requisition ID: HOT04XNF