CBRE Managing Director in Washington, District Of Columbia
Thank you for your interest in CBRE. This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We are growing a world-class organization with a world-class team and appreciate your interest in CBRE
Alliance Directors are responsible for oversight of all aspects of service lines
provided to a client of CBRE. This role is crucial in building and maintaining the relationship serving as liaison for CBRE to our client. These individuals participate in expanding and managing the growth of a particular account while acting as trusted advisors to our clients providing creative and innovative strategies to complex account objectives. The Alliance Director will be a strategic, creative and organized professional who takes pride in seeing operations run smoothly and efficiently.
• Acts as the single point of contact for overall account operations ensuring total contract compliance. This includes reaching all key performance indicators including quantitative cost savings and qualitative customer service specifications. Responsible for the profitability of the assigned corporate account.
• Becomes a trusted partner, building strong relationships with business leaders through timely, relevant and tailored communication. Create and cultivate, friendly and enjoyable work environment that fosters innovation and productivity.
• Partners with CBRE service line platforms engaging with subject matter experts to provide a diverse offering of innovative solutions to complex client problems. Involved in developing strategic plans, occupancy strategies and identifying cost efficiency opportunities.
• Oversees applicable service lines based on contract structure which can include numerous variations of Facilities, Project or Transaction Management. Provides day-to-day leadership to the account based resources and drives framework and consistency across multiple geographies.
• Coordinate quarterly performance reviews between the client and CBRE based on key performance indicators (KPIs) outlined in the executed contract. Optimizes current procedure while developing effective standard operating procedures (SOP) for the account.
• Responsible for financial performance by setting appropriate operational goals while developing capital/operating budgets.
• Presents written recommendations to clients including economic justifications, financial reports, and monthly summary reporting in line with agreed expectations. Generates a robust communication strategy and ensure accuracy of reporting and client submittals.
• Negotiates new management agreements and encourage extension/renewal of existing agreements.
• Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, developing and motivating direct reports. Oversees hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for all account dedicated employees.
• Continues to develop service level models for unique business settings while constantly evaluating and looking to implement creative solutions that are flexible and scalable.
• Leads the team across diverse locations, creating operating leverage and efficiencies. Integrates processes across services according to Client protocols. Source, adopt and implement best practices that will benefit the client.
• Establishes management and control procedures to assure assignments comply with established standards for contract compliance, quality control, use of appropriate management means and methods, adherence to budgets and completion according to approved schedules.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of ten plus years of related experience and/or training with emphasis on Facilities Management, Engineering Operations, Transaction Management, Project Management/Construction and Consulting.
• CFM, FMA industry certifications recommended; other Engineering, Business or technical training or certifications a plus. 6 Sigma, Greenbelt preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively facilitate communications at all leadership levels
• Ten plus years of experience directing and evaluating performance of a possess excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Must have the ability to travel. International travel may be required based on account needs.
• Ten plus years Commercial Real Estate financial analysis and understanding of financial concepts required.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in resource allocation and implementation concepts. Strong change agents preferred.
• Must have strong management and leadership skills and experience with human resource and performance management processes.
• Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required. Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
• Proven ability in talent assessment. Selects and hire new staff as needed. Ability to provide training and development for staff that drives personnel growth and retention.
ANNUAL BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
Based on information made available to CBRE, the Alliance Director will coordinate and consolidate the operating budget forecasts for all services pursuant to the contract in conjunction with the representative from each Service Line. The AD will provide the budget forecasts in a timely manner which will contain the following:
• Major role in developing and maintaining account profitability
• Obligations pursuant to each Service Line scope under the Master Services Agreement
• Estimated annual gross revenue per Service Line
• Cost of reimbursable staff and related expenses
• Operating budgets for non-transactional Services as defined in the Service Lines scope documents
• Estimates for additional services as may be requested by Client that are outside of the contract scope defined
Reports for each Service Line will be coordinated, integrated and managed by the Alliance Director, in conjunction with the representative of each Service Line provided to Client under the contract. Reports, pursuant to the terms of the contract, will be delivered on time, in a consistent format and in a client acceptable format. Coordinate and present annual reviews, with representative of each Service Line, pursuant to the terms of this contract.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- CBRE Jobs