Leidos Network Engineer in Washington, District Of Columbia
Leidos is looking for a motivated Network Engineer to be part of our outstanding network team at the Navy Washington Planning Center at the Washington Navy Yard.
Our Lead Network Engineer will work with a team as we design, integrate and install critical DoD systems. The Lead Network Engineer will look at Systems requirements generated by the Leidos Systems Engineering team as well as DoD and site requirements to ensure that the network design will be compliant. The DoD and site requirements include DoD Cyber Security requirements. The Lead will also need to understand how to properly interface with classified networks.
• Supervise team activities that include configuring, upgrading and troubleshooting routers, switches and firewalls.
• Develop network architecture and design
• Supervise the development of network documentation CDRLs
• Evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current capabilities.
• Lead a team in integration and installation of critical DoD systems at fielded customer sites
• 8+ years specific experience in Network Engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in related field. Additional years experience can be considered in lieu of degree
• Active TS/SCI
• Experience leading teams that are focused on achieving timely accurate results.
• Experienced with DoD systems and the associated Cyber Security requirements
• CCNA certification or equivalent is required
• Security+ or equivalent is required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
- Leidos Jobs