Hilton Revenue Manager - Conrad Washington DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
A Revenue Managerwill be responsible for assisting the Director of Revenue Management with running daily reports, maintaining Hilton tools, building special rate plans, and assisting with reservations.
What will I be doing?
As a Revenue Managerwill be responsible for assisting the Director of Revenue Management with running daily reports, maintaining Hilton tools, building special rate plans, and assisting with reservations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updating, generating, and distributing daily, weekly, and monthly revenue management reports in various Hilton systems
- Managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls
- Assisting with group strategy implementation
- Assisting the reservations department during peak times of the day
- Answering internal and external questions, specifically regarding revenue management, in a friendly and courteous manner
- Providing training to other hotel Team Members on revenue management procedures and principles, as needed
- Attending and presenting at meetings, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Revenue Manager - Conrad Washington DC
Requisition ID: HOT05TNI