AmeriHealth Caritas Supervisor - Rapid Response and Outreach Team - Washington, D.C. in Washington, District Of Columbia
Supervisor - Rapid Response and Outreach Team - Washington, D.C.
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com
The Supervisor oversees a non-clinical team of Care Connectors in afast paced contact center addressing health care needs of Medicaid insurance plan members for children andadults.The Supervisor is responsible for providing direction, organization and monitoring of all of the Call/Contact Center services including collaboration with the following various units: Integrated Care Management Units:, Utilization Management, Quality Management, Public Affairs and Marketing, Provider Network Management,Operations, PerformCare and PerformRx.
- Works collaboratively with Manager/ Director to develop Departmental Goals and Objectives per AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies enterprise initiatives (CAHPS /HEDIS / NCQA).
- Utilizes Work Force Management system to effectively monitor the processing of inbound / outbound calls/ contacts re: Members, Providers and other areas internal / external meeting established Health Care metrics Responsible for preparing reports and conducting analysis of Care Connector productivity and attainment of goals.
In collaboration with Clinical staff, will guide Care Connectors to perform within their scope of responsibilities while assisting members in improved health care adherence and reduction of barriers to care.
Maintains current knowledge of all Medical Affairs initiatives, attends assigned meetings and actively communicates with departmental representatives re: Rapid Response Outreach Team/Early Periodic Screening Diagnostic Treatment / Retention initiatives and coordination of Care Connector work duties and Participates in the development of Policies & Procedures, Standard Operating Processes, Training development and presentations to direct reports and other departments.
- Monitors direct report work assignments and makes adjustments as required per associate experience and interventions required.
- Complies with Amerihealth Caritas Family of Companies and HIPAA standards, supporting and carrying out the company Mission and Values.
- Required High School/GED (Associates Degree preferred).
- Required 3-5 years strong knowledge base of health care resources, ideally with managed care experience.
- Required solid knowledge of Call/ Contact Center processes to provide accountability in high call environment, managing audits/reports.
- Required conflict resolution skills and excellent communication/listening skills.
- Required skilled with working with diverse teams and able to collaborate with various disciplines within the plan.
- Strongly Preferred Supervisor/Team Lead experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled