Hilton Director, Enterprise Marketing EMEA in Watford, United Kingdom
The Global Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing team brings to life the unique customer promise of the Hilton master brand and the key value proposition of Hilton Honors by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
Within the Global Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing team, leads EMEA marketing for exciting global initiatives that span across Hilton’s portfolio of brands including driving direct and deeper relationships with consumers, defining the Hilton Customer Promise and retaining & engaging customers through our award-winning loyalty program, Hilton Honors. The Director of Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing for EMEA (based in our Watford, UK office) will report to the VP of Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing (based in our McLean, VA, USA headquarters), with a dotted line to the VP of EMEA Marketing. In this Director role, you will be the voice of EMEA in the global development and steerage of the key marketing initiatives across Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing to ensure that critical regional market nuisances/needs are captured and addressed upstream, and be the voice of Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing within the EMEA Marketing team.
Through a deep understanding of consumer insights and business results, you will contribute to developing and refining our Hilton master brand customer promise, marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans for EMEA across Enterprise & Hilton Honors initiatives. Additionally, you will partner with our Global Centers of Excellence & the Customer. Engagement/Loyalty/Partnerships team to build above the line and below the line marketing strategies from creative development and execution to media planning and social media. These strategies will not only drive revenue and market share, but also build brand love and loyalty among existing guests and cultivate & engage new customer segments. Are you ready to join the team responsible for leading the marketing strategy for our iconic and award-winning brands?
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
• Be the voice of EMEA in the global development and steerage of the key marketing initiatives across Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing to ensure that critical regional market nuisances/needs are captured and addressed upstream, and be the voice of Enterprise & Hilton Honors Marketing within the EMEA Marketing team
• Work with the Global Enterprise Marketing team to contribute to the global masterbrand customer promise, develop purpose-driven campaign for EMEA including marketing planning activities and campaign execution, in conjunction with media planning and PR, and create a high-impact website presence that drives conversion, all in service of driving business results and brand love
• Work with the Global Hilton Honors Marketing team to craft the global and regional nuances for the program positioning, develop regional campaign & creative, marketing planning activities and campaign execution, in conjunction with media planning and PR and create a high-impact presence that drives enrollment, business results and program affinity
• Guide regional efforts to drive program engagement including all lifecycle communications, develop more regional awareness & engagement of the Experiences Platform and roll-out of new benefits and partnerships for the Hilton Honors program
• Work with the EMEA leadership team in-region to understand and address commercial performance goals for the business
• Identify core research, analytics, and metrics to inform consumer insights, drive efficiency of marketing executions, and develop strong, engaging creative
• Manage creative agencies of record to ensure positive relationships and facilitate groundbreaking, world-class work
• Partner with our Media Strategy & Planning team and media agency of record to plan and implement media strategies within EMEA to achieve brand goals
• Monitor success and opportunities for improvement in a test-and-learn environment to improve return on investment
• Develop sponsorships/partnerships in region that are linked to global strategies to build relationships with third parties and reach new audiences, working with regional Partnership team partners
• Empower a growing portfolio of hotels to market themselves locally by developing centrally-managed resources
• Collaborate with key partners, and actively manage stakeholders up, down, and diagonally across the enterprise, with a focus on Owners, Regional Leadership, Category and Global Brand Heads, and Brand Performance Support
• Develop and handle the regional Enterprise & Hilton Honors marketing budget, including ratio of working to non-working dollars and monthly/quarterly forecasting and actuals reconciliation
• Recruit and nurture top talent, and foster a high performing environment that builds a performance-driven, dynamic, highly engaged team
What are we looking for?
Success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Passionate about leveraging consumer insights to power marketing impact and innovation
• Accomplished in building positive relationships across a matrixed organization
• Strong ability to collaborate while persuasively selling-in ideas that are not always immediately intuitive
• Confidently communicate ideas to senior executive and owner audiences
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
• Significant experience in corporate marketing or advertising agency roles
• People management experience
• 20% travel time both domestically/in-region and internationally; must have, or be able to obtain, all necessary documents to travel internationally as needed
• Experience with omni-channel integrated marketing within the EMEA region
• MBA in Marketing or related field
• Extensive experience in corporate marketing or advertising agency roles
• Significant people management experience
• Hospitality experience
• Knowledge of franchise organizations
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Director, Enterprise Marketing EMEA
Requisition ID: EUR013KT