Hilton Manager - Brand Performance Support EMEA in Watford, United Kingdom
We are looking to hire a Manager with a commercial hotel background to join the BPS Assist team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support our Full Service branded hotels (Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Doubletree by Hilton and Curio Collection by Hilton) across Europe, Middle East and Africa with all queries relating to brand standards, commercial tools/resources, operational topics, and brand initiatives. You will also conduct training webinars (BPS Talks) and interact proactively with our hotels to drive the overall performance of our hotels. The current portfolio of EMEA Full Service branded hotels covers 300 hotels in 53 countries.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into the Senior Manager for BPS Assist EMEA, you will deliver flawless service and support to General Managers, Hotel Leadership teams and Operational Team Members within Full Service branded properties in the EMEA region. The primary focus of this role is to support hotels with the tools and resources available to drive commercial performance, whilst further improving their overall team member engagement, brand operations and guest experience. This role also includes being a point of contact on technical, operational and educational questions. A detailed, minimum 2-month induction and training program will support you to successfully on-board into this role.
Main accountabilities for the Manager BPS Assist role can be broken down as follows;
• Acting as a point of contact for various stakeholders via email/telephone/chat.
• Compiling reports on daily hotel interaction to support tracking and allocate follow-up action.
• Proactively reviewing hotel performance on a weekly and monthly basis and providing recommendations to hotels to drive performance improvement.
• Conducting educational and training webinars (BPS Talks) for hotels as well as 1-on-1 connections with hotel leadership (Business Connect).
• Reaching out to hotels proactively and conducting remote Targeted Consultations focusing on hotel’s specific KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Assisting in the development, training and implementation of brand programs, procedures, tools, processes and policies.
• Participating in brand/enterprise educational opportunities to improve your knowledge and skills, to better serve our customers.
• Supporting with projects as required to drive improvement in Full Service branded hotels.
Average percentages of time can be further broken down as follows;
70% ‘On the Floor’ activities – responding to emails, calls, creating/running educational webinars (BPS Talks) and preparing/conducting remote hotel consultations
20% Organising activities – analysing calls and emails to identify opportunities and hotel needs. Daily reporting and logging of activities.
10% Planning/Strategic activities – supporting key commercial initiatives within the EMEA Full Service Brand team. Exchanging knowledge and driving projects.
What are we looking for?
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is currently operating at Manager level within Sales, Business Development, GC&E, Marketing or Commercial Function at one of our Full Service properties and is looking to transition into a corporate role. We would equally welcome applications from recent Hilton alumni, as long as you are able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and a proven track record in one or more of the above areas.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience;
• Must have extensive and diverse experience in at least one Full Service Hilton branded hotel (Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Doubletree by Hilton and/or Curio Collection by Hilton).
• You will need to be operating at Manager level currently, with a proven record of accomplishment across at least one of the following areas: GC&E, Sales, Marketing and/or Commercial Function .
• Must have exceptional communication skills with the ability to support customers both internally and externally at all levels.
• Commercial understanding within a hotel setting, with experience of and/or analytical skills to translate data into knowledge and action.
• Educated to degree level, or with relevant experience in lieu thereof.
• In addition to English, It is preferable to be able to speak and write in a second EMEA language (business level fluency)
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this vacancy then please apply with a copy of your CV (written in English) and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with a response in due course.
Job: Brand Management
Title: Manager - Brand Performance Support EMEA
Requisition ID: EUR013P9