Hilton Sales/Marketing/E-commerce Internships (start July 2019) in Watford, United Kingdom
Marketing/E-commerce/Sales Internships Hilton
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 106 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
At Hilton we have a number of fantastic opportunities for students to join our Marketing and Sales teams on a 12 month placement. Our Commercial Services teams are divided into different departments and the placements are ideally suited to undergraduate students looking to gain some experience in either Marketing, Sales, E-commerce, Digital Marketing or Loyalty and Partnership as part of your academic studies.
Please see below an overview of each of the different functions:
Digital Marketing Internship:
What will I be doing?
We have a fantastic digital marketing opportunity available, suitable for an undergraduate student looking for a 12 month placement opportunity as part of their degree, starting in July 2019. The role will provide exposure to a wide breadth of areas and an invaluable opportunity to gain solid digital marketing experience and develop essential skills which will prove beneficial in your final year of University but also your career beyond that. This role will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and will support the management of Hilton’s online partnerships across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. You’ll get to work with media agency experts and some of our biggest partners, such as Expedia, and play a key role in helping manage, deliver and optimise digital media activity. You will support the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver revenue growth and maximise the Return on Investment (ROI) from our partner media programmes. This will include understanding the role of machine learning in our digital marketing activity, working on marketing campaigns to support growth and forming good working relationships with agencies and partners. You will be analysing performance against KPIs and drawing out actionable insights to drive performance. You will be encouraged to proactively seek out opportunities to test, trial and innovate with our key partners. We will support you to meet your development needs, gain valuable experience and a range of key skills to ensure you appear as attractive as possible to potential employers after graduation. And who knows, if you really smash it, we may offer you a permanent job after you graduate (it wouldn’t be the first time!).
What will I be doing?
This internship offers the opportunity to gain an insight into actively identifying, supporting and developing specified customer accounts within the Hilton Sales Associations team. Working on UK and European not for profit clients, you will help generate new business enquiries, sales leads and appointments. Additional support is required for pro-active sales and marketing activity, to ensure annual revenue targets are achieved. Other development areas for an Intern in this role will cover customer research, business development, communications, and systems support. Some of the areas an Intern would offer support with would be:
* To ensure all relevant information is communicated in a timely manner
* To provide accurate management reports and use these as a basis on which to review account performance and communicate future plans for the account base.
* To ensure all calls are processed in line with Best Practice and agreed target levels of calls are maintained.
* To ensure that a close liaison is maintained with the other sales executives.
* To develop and maintain a working knowledge of Hilton’s products and services and keep you to date with any new additions or changes.
* To attend familiarisation trips with the rest of the team to improve product knowledge.
* To maintain accurate, up to date customer records and contribute to the development and fine-tuning of the Hilton customer portfolio
eCommerce & Digital Acquisition:
What will I be doing?
We have an exciting e-commerce and marketing opportunity available, suitable for an undergraduate student looking for a 12 months placement opportunity as part of a degree, starting in July 2019. The Intern reports to the Director eCommerce Franchise and E Comm Customer and will get to support the marketing and ecommerce team deliver Hiltons service proposition to our hotel portfolio in EMEA. By keeping our business stakeholders aware of key initiatives, ensuring our customer facing content and retailing is optimised to drive conversion, empowering our hotel teams with training and best practices to enable them to be successful in their marketing activations, and helping to manage new projects that drive commercial value across the region. The intern will have the opportunity to learn on the job, and gain practical understanding of digital and offline marketing, business processes and communication, stakeholder management, as well as enhance organisational and time management skills. You will support the Servicing Lead and Senior Manager in planning communications to key internal and external stakeholders such as creating, coordinating and disseminating messages, key announcements, information about new initiatives and projects as well as other administrative tasks.
You will support commercial leads and team of specialists where required to ensure hotels leverage central and regional campaigns to best effect, which also includes: To conduct various Content Audits to enhance the overall experience of Hilton's branded digital outlets and communicating opportunities to the appropriate parties. This role also includes generic project support across different teams and will allow you to own and manage your own project over the course of your internship.
Customer Engagement, Loyalty and Partnership Internship:
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a talented intern to join our Customer Engagement, Loyalty & Partnerships department on a 12 month placement.
Over the course of this internship you will support the team within the Europe, Middle East and Africa Regions to build awareness and engagement for our Loyalty Program (Hilton Honors), the Customer Lifecycle and our Partnerships & Sponsorships. This opportunity offers a unique level of exposure into both global customer strategy and the wider hospitality industry.
Throughout the duration of your assignment you will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple projects in order to support our hotels and stakeholders across EMEA which might include developing new Hilton Honors features, Financial Partnerships, Lifecycle (CRM) activities and Partnership and Sponsorship activities. You will collate and analyse data on engagement and performance and will have the opportunity to input your own ideas as to how we can drive our Loyalty Program, Partnerships and overall brand presence. Your daily tasks also entail frequent communication with cross functional partners across the business and our regional counterparts, occasionally with out of office meetings.
Corporate Rotation Internship
What will I be doing:
This role will offer opportunities for possible international travel as well as exposure to Sales and Revenue Management at our Head Office . Essentially you would spend six months at a time in each of these departments, tackling various projects along the way and gaining real insight into what it takes to operate a world leading hospitality brand.
On average, you will spend around 6 months at a time in various teams working on a range of projects. The below is by no means exhaustive but should give you an overview of what some of the rotation might look like:
Sales Operations – supporting the team to drive a range of sales opportunities within Conferences & Events and Leisure Sales across the Hilton brand portfolio.
Revenue Management – you will spend time shadowing our Revenue Analysts and Cluster Revenue Managers in order to gain understanding of Hilton’s Pricing and Commercial model. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in pricing and forecasting projects.
Sales Strategy & Optimisation – you will have the opportunity to be involved in numerous projects covering communications, sales incentive planning and work stream management
General Information about the Corporate Intern Programme
As an Intern in our Corporate Office in Watford, you will participate in the Corporate Internship Programme for the duration of your placement with the Company. This will include the below:
* A Welcome Day lasting half a day prior to starting where you will have the opportunity to meet all of the other Interns who will be joining Hilton as well as hearing from some of our current Interns on their Hilton experience.
* A first day induction to welcome you and give you an overview of the Company.
* Intern meetings once a month. These will include a mixture of presentations from business leaders and other guest speakers, training sessions to learn new skills and presentations from your fellow interns.
* The opportunity to shadow up to three of your fellow interns for a day during your placement in order to get some cross exposure and learn from other parts of the business.
* The opportunity to join one of our many Mosaic sub-committees to promote company initiatives including Social, Thrive, Charity and Travel with Purpose.
What are we looking for?
For all of the Commercial Services related Internships, we are looking for individuals with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Able to manage confidential information with complete discretion.
* Excellent skills in time management, organisation, coordination and communication (written and verbal)
* Able to multi-task under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines.
* Demonstrates a proactive, common sense approach.
* Commitment to accuracy and excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
* Able to interact effectively and tactfully with team members and customers.
* Well organised and assertive with a high degree of positive energy and drive.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
Qualifications and Experience
* Currently enrolled to university working towards a bachelor’s degree
* The ideal candidate will be studying a degree in a hospitality, business or marketing related discipline
* Some experience working in a hotel environment would also be an advantage although this is not essential as long as you can demonstrate some knowledge and a desire to develop a career within this industry
* Available for a 12 months placement as part of an undergraduate degree course starting in June/July 2019
* A keen interest in working in a Commercial Environment
* Highly skilled in using MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel programmes.
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
We have internships available in all of the above-named departments and as part of your application, you can rank your preferences from 1-3. Once the application window closes on November 16th, a recruitment representative will review the initial applications based on preferences and eligibility. If you meet the set requirements, the next step in the recruitment process will include a one-way video interview and some online testing. On successful completion, we will invite you for either a two-way video interview or a face-to-face interview. The final stage interviews are likely to take place throughout January 2019.
Title: Sales/Marketing/E-commerce Internships (start July 2019)
Requisition ID: EUR013JH