Hilton Senior Brand Commercial Director Full Service - EMEA in Watford, United Kingdom
This role will be responsible for delivering market leading commercial performance and market share in conjunction with the Brand and Commercial teams in EMEA. This role leads and drives relentless focus on delivering commercial targets on various performance indicators.
This role will drive accountability of cross-functional area-wide teams or partnering with various departments to complete strategic actions, commercial review or support initiatives/projects
Drive partnership between Hilton commercial teams and our franchised partners by developing and activating ‘hotel by hotel' action planning for distressed hotels, first in country and portfolio partners.
The team member will assist in the management of the relationships between the brand, hotel ownership, Management Company and hotel level management.
This role will help facilitate communication and engagement across our commercial engine in commercial services along with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure key priority areas are understood and strategies are formed and deployed to maximise performance.
The team member will be co-located with the Brand team as pivotal to link brand strategy to the commercial engine
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Responsible for the top line revenue performance and market share across all EMEA hotels in brand category. Identify under-performing markets & hotels and trending subjects with negative impact on the category performance in order to successfully develop and implement turnaround strategies.
• Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and commercial focus teams with planning, developing, and executing shorter term and long-range goals
• Drive accountability and partnership of cross-functional area-wide teams or partnering with various departments to complete strategic actions or support initiatives/projects.
• Drive partnership between Hilton commercial teams and our franchised partners by developing and activating ‘hotel by hotel' action planning for distressed hotels, first in country and portfolio partners.
• The Team Member will work with internal brand and Commercial Service areas, such as Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management, Training, Innovation, DNA, and Development etc. in order to coordinate direction, alignment and support
• Gain buy-in and support for the relevant strategies and key initiatives required to deliver the strategy from senior stakeholders
• Supports the strategic planning and facilitation of Commercial Services Team in EMEA to advance the Company goals while ensuring the communication of key messages to internal and external stakeholders
• Provides direction, leadership, clear communication and support to senior commercial and brand leadeship in EMEA
• Keeps in touch with Market trends and review/amend strategies accrodingly in line with evolving market conditions
• Develops strong and maintains excellent relationships with key commercial partners and senior stakeholders across the company.
• Provide strategic commercial support and consultations to owners, 3rd party management companies and property commercial leaders, ensuring successful positioning of their hotels in their respective markets.
• Align and regionalise commercial tools and resources designed by the global / US brand sales team to ensure relevance and value for EMEA.
• Develop a commercial positioning paper, by brand, for each new market and assist to obtain and assign marketing funds where we are entering over the next 5 years.
What are we looking for?
• Strong relationship building skills and experienced working in a matrix organization
• Dedication, passion, and in-depth knowledge of the lodging business or similar industry
• Strategic thinker while translating financial goals into operational plans.
• Dynamic, innovative and creative in finding business solutions
• Ability to navigate a rapidly changing business environment where numerous regulatory & government bodies may interpret the law inconsistently while having conflicting agendas
• Excellent presentation, public speaking skills; written & communication skills
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• To hold a BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Previous significant managerial experience in Commercial Services
• Has substantial experience operating at Director Level
• Ability to internationally travel
• Extensive managerial experience in Commercial Services
• Experience operating at a director level
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Senior Brand Commercial Director Full Service - EMEA
Requisition ID: EUR013F5