Comcast Fleet Specialist - Wayne, PA / Englewood, CO / Alpharetta, GA / Bingham Farms, MI in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
*NOTE-This role can be based in any of the following locations:Wayne, PA, Englewood, CO,Alpharetta, GA, Bingham Farms, MI
Responsible for equipment inventory and maintenance. Performs fleet analysis and productivity improvement studies. Evaluates the need for maintenance agreements; negotiates service contracts. Maintains and manages equipment-related documentation. Works with service vendors to ensure performance and accurate pricing. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Maintains current registration, titles, inspections and licenses on all company vehicles.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance and repairs on vehicles in order to keep the fleet at maximum operating efficiency and tracks all costs associated with maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures all company vehicles have the appropriate decals in order to comply with state and local regulations.
- Reviews all service estimates for acceptability in order to keep costs within budgeted guidelines.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining annual fleet capital and expense budgets.
- Maintains and files all required reports with departments and corporate office to company with system and company requirements.
- Identifies idle and salvages vehicles and follows-up accordingly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer