Comcast IT Support Representative in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Receive internal user problem via phone or e-mail, tracks problem in ticket tracking package, resolves or escalates problem to 2nd level support
- Interacts with cross-organizational entities to escalate trouble tickets and restore service as quickly as possible.
- Assist with Basic End User Support
- Responds to trouble calls/alerts/emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow system security procedures and guidelines; establish user accounts and access rights. Must be able to work any shift during normal operating hours, 24 hours 7 days per week. Weekend and other coverage as required
- Develops and improves documentation to enhance and support problem analysis and resolution.
- Performs trend analysis of systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Complies with all established procedures and policies
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer