Comcast Sales Marketing Promotions Coordinator in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for the trafficking and workflow management of promotional marketing commercials within the ad sales organization. Ensures entry and proper implementation of promo spot schedules into trafficking system and workflow quality assurance. Executes, monitors and provides applicable reporting on promotional campaigns in support of sales marketing team goals and leadership direction. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Detail oriented organize multi-market workflow and ensure spot schedule accuracy/data integrity
- Flexible ability to manage rotating priorities through remote communication with consistency
- Interpersonal ability to build relationships cross-departmentally and work well with all employees
- Adept with Data skilled use of systems, platforms and software
- Schedules promotional commercials, including pulling affidavits of completed schedules if required
- Works with multiple markets and internal departments to execute promotional commercial workflow to enhance the value of client's media campaign
- Process and input linear advertising schedules, including, but not limited to: cross-channel marketing promotional commercials, PSAs, sweepstakes.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for linear order entry, including, but not limited to: Priority Code, SYS Codes, Inventory Type, Revenue Type, and ensure breakdown and header data adheres to current guidelines.
- Audit/pulse workflow to ensure timely tracking of promotional commercials and communicate status to stakeholders
- Review and evaluate all traffic orders for clearance using available reporting and systems. Communicate any issues discovered to management and/or appropriate leadership.
- Download/transfer electronic order (network ad copy) files in accordance with current guidelines and internal stakeholder expectations communicated by marketing counterparts
- Pulse/check inventory and spot schedules proactively communicating any needs for changes/revisions based upon results and expectations.
- Complete quality assurance checks to ensure successful order entry, posting, and reporting of all campaigns, including generating and preparing applicable reports.
- Provide posting and pulsing support for applicable Regional and National lines of business.
- Request and coordinate delivery of and confirmation of all necessary co-op documentation.
- Determine if inventory allocation changes are needed to clear must-run priority network cross-channel commercials.
- Coordinate distribution of make good/under delivery reports to marketing team
- Record results/contracts in the customer relationship management (CRM) system for support initiated orders if applicable.
- Organize and coordinate marketing tag elements such as Voiceover copy, Client Logos and Network Cross-channel commercials as needed
- Input promotional spot requests into Creative Request Tool (CRT) and assign jobs to tag editors as needed
- Act as go-between between Marketing, Creative Services editors and AEs for commercial approvals and revisions as needed
- Resolve or escalate any errors in order entry as identified by data governance team to marketing team members.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer