Comcast Senior Director, Finance in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Finance department. Acts as a positive catalyst for operational excellence,
directs performance measurement, and ensures an environment of financial integrity. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex
functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational
objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Partner and collaborate with Regional Sales leaders to drive revenue performance and maintain an efficient cost model
- Identify revenue opportunities through data analysis; Data management skills needed
- Directs the preparation and review of monthly operating financial statements, forecasts, monthly variance analysis, external financial
statements, and budget data.
- Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity. Explains related variances to plan and forecast.
- Analyzes all aspects of financial performance and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional area(s) by directing the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Directs the enactment of all Finance department policies and procedures and monitors for adherence.
- Provides motivation, direction, and leadership for Finance team and adheres to the policies and standards of the Company.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Finance, Accounting
- Generally requires 12 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer