HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Central Sterile Technician in Webster, Texas
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center–Webster, TX
Sterile Processing Tech
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center , a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Sterile Processing Tech.
- Responsible for care of instruments and sterile supplies.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining sterilizer Q.A. Indicator Log.
- Demonstrates clinical competence in preparing surgical trays.
- Performs functions in compliance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the hospital’s mission, goals, and objectives.
- Previous sterile processing or operating room experience preferred.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Central Sterile Technician
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-92054