HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Lead Cath Lab Radiology Technologist in Webster, Texas
_Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX_ /An HCA Affiliated Hospital/
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center *is looking for aLead Cardiac Cath Lab Radiology Technologist.*
Responsibilities: This Job Description for the Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab, provides criteria for evaluation of the Radiologic Technologist working in a staff position. The Radiologic Technologist assigned to the Cardiac Cath Lab cares for adult and geriatric patients.
- Responsible for assisting the R.N. in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of the Cath Lab patient.
- Manages all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment in the Cath Lab. 3 Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Assists the physician with all procedures performed in the Cath Lab.
- Is able to function in a Code Blue situation..
- Is able to function in a call-out situation by scrubbing and running the table (x-ray).
- Is able to competently scrub all Cath Lab cases.
- Competently operates radiologic equipment, and maintains quality control of system.
- Responsible for daily Lab QC and proper documentation.
- Ensures quality of digital imaging and adjusts parameters accordingly.
- Ensures archiving and storage of digital data and maintains proper operation of image review stations.
- Performs post processing manipulation of digital data to supply physician with additional clinical data.
- Responsible for stocking the supply room in assigned Lab.
- Take the trash out every case and before you leave each day
- Make sure all x-ray equipment is turned off before leaving for the day
- Encourages and assumes teamwork roles for quality care, patient safety, and efficient lab times.
- Takes direction from Lead Tech as to other duties, ie. relieving other staff, transporting patients or equipment, cleaning labs, maintaining inventory, and other unidentified duties.
- Two years’ experience as a radiologic technician, preferably in a Cath Lab setting.
Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology
Educational requirements appropriate for meeting age-specific needs of patients assigned to the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- ARRT and Radiology Technologist – Texas Department of Health
- Current CPR certification
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Lead Cath Lab Radiology Technologist
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-89946