HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) – Newborn Nursery in Webster, Texas
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Newborn Nursery
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center , a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Newborn Nursery.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the Newborn and Transition Nurseries.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Newborn Nursery and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs neonatal assessment.
- Performs nursing care for Newborn Nursery and Transition Nursery patients.
- Participates in maintaining quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department.
- Performs gestational age assessment and Apgar scoring when functioning in the Transition Nursery.
- Competently charges unit. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year current Newborn Nursery experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required..
- RNC certification preferred.
- NRP certification within 90 days of hire.
- STABLE within 90 days of hire.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Newborn Nursery
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-93336