HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Central Sterile Technician in Webster, Texas
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center–Webster, TX
Senior Sterile Processing Tech
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center , a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for aSenior Sterile Processing Tech.
- Responsible for care of instruments and sterile supplies.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining sterilizer Q.A. Indicator Log.
- Demonstrates clinical competence in preparing surgical trays.
- Performs functions in compliance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the hospital’s mission, goals, and objectives.
- Knowledge of decontamination methods.
- knowledge of operations of decontamination equipment.
- Knowledge method parameters of documentation of sterilization
- Knowledge of types of microorganisms, bacteria, fungus, virus, prions, spores and how they are destroyed.
- Knowledge and development to maintain process improvement plans regarding Safety for patients and staff
- Previous sterile processing or operating room experience preferred.
Current CRST certification (Certified Registered Central Service Technician)
Certified Sterile Processing
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Senior Central Sterile Technician
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-93115