Comcast Eng 2, Quality Assurance in West Chester, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for validating software solutions in various testing
environments. Analyzes requirements and design specifications to ensure
product verification. Collaborates with other Engineers to identify,
reproduce, and documents defects, bugs, or problems by using the
project's issue tracking tools. Maintains technical quality assurance
and control systems and activities. Utilizes clearly defined standards,
methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the
precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products. Assists
product support areas in gathering and analyzing data. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Writes and executes tests to validate products and software
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product
and technical requirements.
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for
validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product
testability and verification.
- Assists in identifying viable test strategies in order to support
testing product functionality.
- Works with other Quality Assurance Engineers or Software Engineers to
identify, reproduce and document bugs or defects.
- Supports trials of new infrastructure designs/services.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer