Comcast VP Human Resources Florida Region in West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Vice President, Human Resources, Florida Region at Comcast will play a crucial role in driving the business and people strategies for theregion. She/he must demonstrate the combination of business acumen and Human Resource functional knowledge to guide the development of HR strategies that will attract, develop and retain the breadth of talent who will drive business success.
Responsible for setting the strategic direction of the Human Resources department and the organization through employee and organizational development initiatives. Partners with various departments and business leaders to provide seamless implementation of Human Resources strategy throughout the organization. Drives change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results. Creates business strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantages, and differentiation. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual, and critical issues. Develops long-term plans that impact the achievement of business results. Recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities. Demonstrates leadership versatility.
- Partners with senior management to ensure the delivery of outstanding service in the areas of staffing, employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management, and organizational change and improvement.
- Leads with enthusiasm and positivity to inspire and motivate direct reports, staff, department, and senior management.
- Broad business and financial understanding; has applied financial acumen to budgeting, cost projections, metrics
- Established record of being a true "business partner" that is imbedded in the business with deep comprehension of business strategies and imperatives; with demonstrated success of a proactive approach building and aligning HR programs to meet the those objectives
- Strong analytical skills; ability to leverage data to identify trends and recommend business solutions
- Be "steward of the people" and "conscience" of the organization to advocate the Company always doing the right thing for customers and employees
- Ability to leverage technology and systems to maximize efficiencies
- Ensures all policies and procedures are in compliance with all federal, state, and local statutes/regulations.
- Models and demonstrates behavior that exemplifies the Company's culture; guides and assists staff with developing methodologies for supporting the Company Credo in all aspects of the business.
- Provides strong credibility, exercises sound judgment, and communicates rationale for decision-making or recommendations to multiple stakeholders.
- Develops Human Resources strategies for business groups that includes workforce planning, pay-for performance, talent management, talent acquisition, and succession.
- Partners with business leaders to achieve organization and business alignment.
- Ensures that department goals are met and adhere to the standards of the Company.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be consistently avalible to to team members and clientsfor delivery of superior HR Leadership.
Education Level: -Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Year's Experience:-Generally requires 15 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer