HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Critical Care in Wichita, Kansas
Take your career to the next level as a Critical Care Nurse at Wesley Medical Center!
$10,000 Sign-on for experienced nurses!
No other organization is better positioned to provide an excellent work experience for you like one committed to the care and improvement of human life. One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
Here's what you can expect from being an RN on our unit:
* You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
* You will collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* You will support the organization vision and mission.
* You will utilize knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
* You will contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
Here is what we can offer you: * Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment * Certification Bonus and Voucher system * Dependent Scholarships * 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure) * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance * And more!
I'm interested, what is required for this position? * You need a current Registered Nurse License in the state of Kansas and current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association * You need to successfully complete the Dysrhythmia Exam within the allotted time frame * You need to complete Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within the allotted time frame * For RNs in MICU – NIH * For RNs in Neuro ICU-CRRT, NIH
Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification: * For RNs in MICU - CRRT * For RNs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Critical Care
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-WesICU